(NUMBERS 6:24-26 NIV)
(24) "The Lord bless you and keep you; (25) the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; (26) the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."
(PSALMS 20:1‑5 (NIV)
May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. (2) May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. (3) May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. (4) May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (5) We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests.
(PSALMS 29:10-11 NIV)
(10) The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever. (11) The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
(PSALMS 90:17) (NIV)
May the favour of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands.
(PSALMS 115:14-15 NIV)
(14) May the Lord make you increase, both you and your children. (15) May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
(MATTHEW 28:18-20 NIV)
(18) Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (19) Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (20) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
(JOHN 14:27) (NIV)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
(ROMANS 1:7) (NIV)
To all in [The Church] who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
(ROMANS 15:13) (NIV)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
(ROMANS 15:33) (NIV)
The God of peace be with you all. Amen.
(ROMANS 16:25-27 NIV)
(25) Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, (26) but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him - (27) to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.
(1CORINTHIANS 16:22B-23 NIV)
(22) ...Come, O Lord ! (23) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you.
(2CORINTHIANS 13:14) (NIV)
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
(GALATIANS 1:3-5 NIV)
(3) Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, (4) who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, (5) to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
(GALATIANS 6:16) (NIV)
Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule, even to the Israel of God.
(EPHESIANS 3:20-21 NIV)
(20) Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, (21) to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
(EPHESIANS 6:23-24 NIV)
(23) Peace to the brothers, and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. (24) Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.
(PHILIPPIANS 1:9-11 NIV)
(9) And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, (10) so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, (11) filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ - to the glory and praise of God.
(PHILIPPIANS 4:7) (NIV)
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
(PHILIPPIANS 4:8-9 NIV)
(8) Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. (9) Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me - put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
(PHILIPPIANS 4:19-20 NIV)
(19) And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (20) To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
(PHILIPPIANS 4:23) (NIV)
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
(1THESSALONIANS 3:12-13 NIV)
(12) May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. (13) May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.
(1THESSALONIANS 5:23-24 NIV)
(23) May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (24) The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.
(1THESSALONIANS 5:28) (NIV)
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
(2THESSALONIANS 2:16-17 NIV)
(16) May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, (17) encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.
(2THESSALONIANS 3:16) (NIV)
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
(2THESSALONIANS 3:18) (NIV)
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
(2TIMOTHY 4:22) (NIV)
The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
(PHILEMON 1:25) (NIV)
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
(HEBREWS 13:20-21 NIV)
(20) May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, (21) equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
(1PETER 5:10-11,14B NIV)
(10) And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. (11) To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.
(2PETER 3:18) (NIV)
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
(JUDE 1:2) (NIV)
Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.
(JUDE 1:24-25 NIV)
(24) To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy - (25) to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
(REVELATION 1:4B-6 NIV)
(4) ...Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, (5) and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, (6) and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father - to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
(REVELATION 2:21 NIV)
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.